TO BUILD A STRONG AND VIBRANT SIERRA LEONEAN COMMUNITY WITH THE AIM OF PROMOTING AND FORSTERING THE WELFARE AND WELL-BEING OF ALL SIERRA LEONEANS IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
- To promote and foster unity, mutual understanding and mutual respect amongst Sierra Leonean in Australia.
- To undertake education/sensitisation or counselling programs that will promote the welfare and well being of the Sierra Leonean community in Western Australia (e.g. drugs and alcohol).
- To settle dispute and domestic problems amongst Sierra Leoneans.
- To participate and support all Australian National Programs
- To raise funds in support of our objectives.
- To provide relief support to the poor and needy in Sierra Leone and in Australia.
- To serve as an umbrella organisation for Sierra Leoneans in Western Australia.
- To advocate the interest of our membership and affiliates.
- To promote awareness of the Sierra Leonean culture in Western Australia.
- To provide moral support to members during times of need (e.g. funeral, hospitalisation, natural disasters etc.).
- To facilitate training and employment programs for new and emerging communities in Western Australia.
- To assist new arrivals integrate into the Australian community.
- To acquire a cultural centre.